Cohn Zone Paella Party
Time for the YUMWe are so excited to celebrate harvest at our Cohn Zone Paella Party.
Check it out - come see where Jeff makes his magical wines. Gather your crew and we'll see you in the Cohn Zone!
- Saturday, September 17, 2022
- 12 pm - 3 pm
- Grand Cru Custom Crush - 1200 American Way Windsor, CA 95492
- $50 per person, club members $25 per person
- $5 from each ticket will be donated to the Humane Society of Sonoma County ??
José aka The Paella Guy will be cooking delicious paella for all to enjoy.
- Vegetarian Paella
- Chicken and Chorizo Paella
- Salad, bread, and balsamic tapenade
Savor Jeff's Fall Club Release + Fan Fave Wines - YUM!
- Zinful!: Iron Hill + Rinaldi Fiddletown Zinfandels
- Rock + Rhône: Rockpile 'Haley', Silver Eagle Syrahs, El Diablo Grenache
- Wondrous Rhône Whites: 2 Guys • 2 Barrels Viognier, The First Date
- Vineyard Sisters Side-by-Side: Rossi Ranch GSM + Zinfandel
Guest Winery: Jason from Ehret Family Winey will be joining us to pour their 2020 Sauvignon Blanc and 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon. Both are from from their estate Bavarian Lion Vineyards in Knights Valley.
Join us! Bring your family and friends to celebrate the beginning of harvest.
We'll have a RSVP list but hang on to your order confirmation email.
*This is a 21+ adult gathering and please, leave your kids and pups safe and sound at home, thank you!