Picnic Day at Jordan Winery
Experience a wine country picnic like no other with this new Healdsburg event in June. After a welcome toast of the Jordan Cuvée by Champagne AR Lenoble, you’ll stroll over to Jordan’s new vineyard across from the Winery Chateau to take in the views. Back at the winery, you’ll visit our new open-air butler’s pantry on the terrace, where you’ll watch our chef and his culinary staff adding the finishing touches to your picnic chic provisions. Pick up your basket and fill it with an array of homemade gourmet foods, from pork rillettes and Journeyman salumi to citrus marinated olives, artisan cheeses and more. Choose a favorite spot on the winery lawn for your al fresco lunch, in the shade of the chateau, by a tree or under the sun. A bottle of our current release Chardonnay is included with each purchase of two picnic lunches, and tastes of Jordan Cabernet Sauvignon will be available at the terrace bar. Relax and enjoy this chic picnic lunch experience where all of the logistics have been handled for you.
- Baskets and blankets will be provided for the experience. If you have a favorite blanket, you are welcome to bring your own.
- Please note only ground seating available. There is no table seating at this event.
- Hats, sunglasses and sunscreen are strongly encouraged.
- Casual attire and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Natural shade is available in select locations; no umbrellas provided.
Tickets go on sale May 22 at 9 a.m. PST and will be available until sold out. If you’re not on our mailing list, be sure to sign up or visit this page at 9 a.m. to purchase your tickets.