Passport to Dry Creek Valley
Name: Passport to Dry Creek Valley
Date: April 27, 2019 - April 28, 2019
CELEBRATE WITH US AT PASSPORT TO DRY CREEK VALLEY’S 30TH ANNIVERSARY!
Sonoma Wine Country’s Premier Wine & Food Festival ft. 40+ Wineries
APRIL 27 & 28, 2019 from 11am-4:30pm
Over one unforgettable weekend in April you’ll experience:
– – 40+ Dry Creek Valley wineries (click to see who!)
– – Celebration themed parties throughout the Valley
– – Remarkable + memorable food & wine pairings
– – The best Sonoma County chefs
– – Pop-Up Parties + Treats from Local Favorite, Amy’s Wicked Slush
– – Our Friday-night, Vintage Soiree. The Pre-Passport, 30th Anniversary celebration. Featuring the region’s top-rated wines and Michelin-starred cuisine. The event will be held at the new Ranch at Lake Sonoma with sweeping views of the lake and breathtaking sunset views.
– – A limited series of intimate winemaker & vineyard lunches
– – Grape to glass experiences in the wine world’s most coveted vineyards