Picnic Day at Jordan
Experience a Sonoma wine country experience like no other with Jordan Winery’s gourmet picnic lunch. Enjoy a welcome toast with the Jordan Cuvée by Champagne AR Lenoble on the terrace before selecting your picnic basket in our recently redesigned dining room. Afterward, you’ll visit the new butler’s pantry, where you’ll fill your picnic basket with an array of homemade gourmet foods, from salmon rillettes and Journeyman salumi to citrus marinated olives, artisan cheeses, and assorted estate veggie and grain salads. Choose a relaxing spot on the lawns for your al fresco lunch—whether it be in the shade of the chateau, under a tree or in the summer sun. A bottle of 2018 Jordan Chardonnay is included with each purchase of two picnic lunches, and tastes of 2016 Jordan Cabernet Sauvignon will be available at the terrace bar. Relax and enjoy this elegant picnic lunch experience where the logistics have been handled for you. Before your departure, take a guided walking tour of our iconic Winery Chateau and historic oak tank room.
- Baskets and blankets will be provided for the experience. If you have a favorite blanket, you are welcome to bring your own.
- This picnic is primarily ground seating. Limited table seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Hats, sunglasses and sunscreen are strongly encouraged.
- Casual attire and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Natural shade is available in select locations; no umbrellas provided.